Radon is a dangerous problem with one answer, a radon mitigation system from the experts at Woodford. John and Susan's Moravia home was perfect, but they always wondered about radon. Finally, they decided to get their home tested for radon the odorless dangerous gas.
"Jim, Jay, Trent, and Tristen were here three days this week and did a great job in our basement. It looks great and we are extremely happy with the work that they did. A five foot basement is not a fun place to work in, but these guys were great. Looking forward to seeing them again soon for some outdoor work. Thanks guys!"
-Tom from Mexico, NY